I had been in a long-distance relationship for 3 years. We met in the U.S. while working at a summer camp, it was love at first sight. Adan was from Mexico, studied psychology, intelligent, got straight A's, kind, tolerant, liked to travel, read, play guitar, helped people after earthquakes, took in homeless dogs...A truly wonderful and good person, the love of my life. He inspired me to learn Spanish and explore Mexican culture and history.... I have been there twice and loved the country. In those 3 years, we managed to spend as many as 14 months together. The last time we saw each other was in January, but in August he was going to visit me in Poland, we already had tickets and he was so excited. In a year he was going to move to Poland, he was just waiting for his graduation, which was not easy, because they were making problems with formalities.... We had plans for the future, the relationship was full of trust, loyalty, love and support. He was the one in a million.... Saturday, 8th of July, in the morning I was awakened by a call from his sister that Adan had gone out to the store and had not returned. A search began and unfortunately they found him on Sunday dead in the river near the house 😭. We don't have the autopsy report yet, but the police have forbidden cremation of the corpse because the circumstances of death are suspicious. We don't know if it was murder or suicide.... because he left a letter in the room for me, but it looked unfinished.... On Friday I'm flying to his family to pick up the letter, my things, take his things if I want and visit the grave.... All the time I think it's a bad dream, I'm looking for explanations, I'm waiting for the report hoping to lighten things up.... I am unable to believe what happened. We talked every day, also the day before he disappeared, he was sad, nuseaus, had cold, stressed about studies...but I didn't notice anything unusual 😔 I wonder if I could have said something, done something.... I'm sad, I'm angry, it's so unfair. I can't get over it.... Everywhere I look, everything reminds me of him 😔 The mourning will last, a long time, maybe forever. I can't imagine being with someone else, and at the same time I'm afraid of loneliness 😔 Before I met him, I had really bad experiences and I was alone for many years. I don't know what to do with my life now, because suddenly everything has lost its meaning....

Posted by jazwo94 at 2022-07-18 13:44:34 UTC