Hello, I found this app on Instagram and thought it would help. On 11th October 2021 I lost a little boy Rio, I was his athletics coach for 5 years and watch brain cancer still his life away from him. He told me I was his favourite person. He was mine. I really struggle to comprehend why the world had to take a 12 year old boy in the cruelest way. On the 26th May 2022 I then had my world turned upside down and my broken heart even more shattered when I lost my best friend in the whole entire world, my father. He suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm on the 2nd may, was in a coma for 3.5 weeks and never woke up properly. We had to make the call on what to do. It’s been just over 6 weeks. My heart hurts every day. I don’t want to stop being sad, I don’t want to get better I just want to miss my dad forever. It’s the only way I feel connected to him. When I tell you he is was my best friend I mean it. Losing my dad was like hearing every single goodbye ever said to me all at once. I’ll never forget him 😥🤍

Posted by nicolemariegusman at 2022-07-11 09:09:59 UTC