🤷🏽‍♀️ sighs There’s a carnivorous space We’re our love used to go And although there’s no force Great enough to erase our love I’ve just got to let you know That I’m still here Still chasing the light Still one with the universe Trying to do what’s right It doesn’t matter at all How we came to be apart Whether it be by the very grip of death or by another’s illusions or egos I’m letting you know That I’m still here Still chasing the light Still one with the universe Trying to do what’s right I have to let you know That they’re shards of my heart scattered everywhere, aimlessly searching for meaning without you But I’m still here Still chasing the light Still one with the universe Trying to do what’s right Heartbreak was something I foolishly thought I understood Until the loosing of you Humbled my soul but good Led me to see That we always think we know But in fact it’s all supposition Until we’re walking the grief stricken journey ourselves. I promise you… I’m still here. I’m still chasing the light Still one with the universe Everyday..,, Trying to do what’s right. For Mami and Emmy

Posted by guyaricangoddess at 2024-06-01 20:43:14 UTC