Especially relevant for me today too. I sat in bed and asked out loud for him just to be here to give me a cuddle. I lost my partner in March this year age 44. He had a massive brain aneurysm and stroke in 2020, so lost the man I was due to marry but grew to love him as the person he became although severely disabled. The love between us were still palpable that sadly lost him to pneumonia this year so I’ve been stuck in ambiguous grief and only now really feeling the effects of his loss physically after reading Richard E Grant book about his loss of his wife and talking about how he was surprised by the closest people to him that left during the period his wife was ill I have experienced exactly the same thing and grieving is lonely enough, but when you literally have no one to grieve with life can feel so desolate. But to help me through this when I’m ready. I’m going to volunteer for awhile at a neuro disability hospital so at least I can give back and help others that have experience the tragedy that I have wouldn’t want me to give up on my future. Life took away my soulmate, so I’m certainly not gonna let it take away my life, too much love to everyone that’s going through grief. ❤️❤️

Posted by claudiakearns3 at 2023-11-18 19:25:13 UTC