Hey everyone. I lost my mom to cancer April 4th, 2022. She fought for 17years. She spent a total of 20 days in hospice before passing away. My mom was my best friend... I miss her everyday and there is so much that I wish I could tell her. I was 8 years old when my mom was diagnosed with cancer... I always knew that one day it would take her, but I never dreamed that she would be so young when it finally did. She was 55 when she passed away. I’m struggling most with the anger and regret of it all. I just wish there wasn’t so much that she was going to miss. We fought like mothers and daughters do, but we always fought for each other more. We had been fighting and barely talking the year before she died. I would give anything to go back and change that... to hug her one more time... to tell her I love her. I’m very thankful that we had that last month together. My mom was the most caring, kind, God fearing, loving, full of life woman that you ever did meet. She was genuine to her core. What you saw in my mom was exactly what you were getting. I just wish I could thank her one more time for everything.

Posted by kelse.b96 at 2022-06-14 21:21:40 UTC