I am in Cornwall, visiting my parents, without James for the first time since he died suddenly almost 3 months ago. It's always been such a special, happy place for us, full of laughter. I thought coming here would help with my grief but all I feel is angry. - Angry that James was taken from me and isn't here with me. He loved it here so much. - Angry at my parents for not knowing how to cope with my grief. They don't want to talk about James as they don't want to upset me. - Angry at strangers for having a lovely time on the beach while I'm suffering so much. I'm exhausted with putting a brave face on and masking my anger when all I want to do is stand on the top of a cliff and scream at the sea. I shouted at my mum just now and now feel even more rotten as I know she is suffering James's loss too and doesn't know how to help me. It's the first time I've felt such raw anger like this and I don't know what to do. Has anyone else felt like this and got any advice on how to cope with it? Thank you x

Posted by Geraldine at 2022-06-03 07:06:37 UTC