i lost my soulmate. the person who i was with for over a year and who saved my life. we took a break and he went his separate way i was still madly in love with him and didn’t want to end. a week or two after we ended he went to someone else and almost a month and a half later he passed away. i don’t know how to deal with this or how to go on. the other girl was with him for about a month but i had a feeling we would come back together sooner than later. the pain i feel the stages of grief i endure on a daily basis. we were eachothers best friend and partner we trusted eachother more than anyone and the memories, pictures, videos and texts which i am so thankful for eat at me. we planned a whole future together and he even said in the after life we would be together. i have so many questions that can’t be answered i miss him so much. i understand we are teenagers and we make decisions whether they are smart or not but i can’t help but hurt and wonder why he left me for her after all we had. i can’t be upset at him because we were still young. i just don’t know how to go one we were so incredibly in love with eachother, what we had was so special and once in a lifetime. our love is something i will cherish for the rest of my life it will last me a lifetime.

Posted by miaeasha28 at 2023-06-30 18:52:01 UTC