I lost my mom almost a year ago to pancreatic cancer. She was my best friend in the entire world and I have been struggling continue on without her. My dad and her were still married and I felt like I had to bottle my emotions up when she died bc I was trying to help him. In December my dad confessed to me that his ex wife from 25 years ago has been staying at his home and they went on a trip together to see their grandkids. His ex wife hated my mom so much and wished death on her so many times. She tortured our family while I was growing up and also said she wishes I was dead too. My dad said awful things to me after he confessed to me and gave me an ultimatum to be part of their family or not. He then apologized for everything but is now still lying to me about her living there. I heard her in the background while I was on the phone with him a couple weeks ago, but he doesn’t know I did. I am so hurt and confused why he would want to be with this woman again, especially so soon after my mom died knowing that she is happy that she is dead. I want to cut my dad off because this is the worst thing he could have ever done to me, but it hurts so much knowing I am losing another parent. I am so lost and just wish I had my mom back. I am 24 and I am so scared to be parentless at a young age😞

Posted by breannascranton98 at 2023-03-03 02:05:56 UTC